Time & Location
Aug 17, 2023, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Dukes County, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, USA
The Policy Brunch is a signature event during the inaugural Blockchain Braintrust Retreat.
The program will feature keynotes, a fireside chat and a panel discussion. Among the high-profile speakers will be policymakers and industry leaders. Attendees will include Washington officials and staffers, as well as senior Black executives, founders, experts in DeFi and Web3.
The Blockchain Braintrust is intended to be a voice for Black empowerment in the crypto industry and in Washington D.C. The annual retreat forum will bring together top industry leaders to discuss strategies to promote education, conduct research and data analysis, and ensure diverse communities are not excluded from national policy, market structure, and capital formation debates.
- Tiffany J. Smith, Partner, WilmerHale
- Cleve Mesidor, Executive Director, Blockchain Foundation
- Rob Collier, CEO, Rally
- Kalah Haley, CEO, Saint Rock Media
- Barbara Bickham, Founder & Managing Partner, Trailyn VC
- Sheynel Smith, Chief Compliance Officer, CoinList
- Schonda Fields, Director of Index Products, Coin Metrics.